Show me jobs like this one
|Job Title:||Registered Dietitian 1 NX|
|Job Ref No:||1499473|
Registered Dietician 1 NX at AseraCare Hospice work to ensure our patients receive healthy, nutritious and tasty meals in a comfortable environment. You know how pleasurable food can be, and how important it is for patients to make the most of their end-of-life journey. But assisting patients in maintaining optimal health will be at the heart of all you do. Your role for AseraCare Hospice will improve our patients' quality of life, ensuring their comfort with the help of family members. Working with a team of professionals, you will help people live better and easier by engaging in a wide variety of tasks.
Your passion for healthy living shines through in everything you do. At AseraCare Hospice you'll use your expertise and dedication to help provide patients with a personalized nutritional plan and improve their lives. Ideal Registered Dietician 1 NX candidates should also have:
- To plan, organize, develop and direct the clinical nutrition aspects of the Dining Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our Living Center, and as may be directed by the Executive Director, to assure that quality clinical nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and to provide input regarding its clean, safe, and sanitary operation.
- Must be a Registered Dietician.
- Must maintain active membership in the American Dietietic Association
- Continuing education to meet requirements for registration as set forth by the American Dietetic Association (15 hrs per year) and to meet licensure requirements.
- Must maintain active state license if required
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators and to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Communication skills, public speaking, interpersonal skills, problem solving, technical/clinical competence, leadership and organizational skills.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Essential Job Functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Registered Dietician
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Job: Dietary & Dining
Primary Location: Georgia, Atlanta
Shift: On Call
Department Address: 1117 Perimeter Center WestSuite N500
Department City: Atlanta
Department State: GA
Department Zipcode: 30338
Helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do at AseraCare. We know the value of managing hospice and palliative care as a journey, not an end, and of focusing our efforts on the whole person rather than simply treating the disease. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. And for the dedicated professionals who share our vision, we offer career resources and opportunities that are second to none, helping you build a career that is every bit as rewarding as it is challenging. Choose your path. Set your goals. We will work with you to help you define your own success. You make excellence in hospice care and palliative medicine possible. That's why at AseraCare, our commitment to our patients starts with you.